Term 2 Reflections

I managed to apply the 3 methods that I promised to do to achieve better grades. Thankfully, my test mark this term soarded by 4 grades. I was really happy that I achieved an A1 for science for the first time in two years.
I knew that term 2 work gonna be way harder than term 1 work. True enough, we had to memorise more things in term 2. Rather than study last minute, I revised my work every week so that I could memorise things easier. It was then when I realised that my hard work had all paid off. I was pleased with myself for being able to discipline myself to do study.

However, I had a very low OP for Science this term. I should have asked my science teacher questions and even contribute to class discussions. The problem about me this term was that I was able to grasp the topics well but couldn't show the teacher that I knew what was going on in class. I hope to do better in this area and voice out what I'm thinking in class.

I admit that that this term was not easy, but I had throughly enjoyed myself while learning Science and I hope that my grades will reflect how enthusiastic I am towards Science.

No comments:

Post a Comment