Term 1 Reflections


Term 1 was a struggle for me as I was not able to grasp the topic and did badly for my test. I still had misunderstandings and misconceptions to the topic. However, I felt that I should have tried harder to study rather than giving up on the topic. Balancing equations was really hard to do as I was not used to doing such questions. But as saying goes, practice makes perfect. I should have practice more of it like how I do for maths. Also, our memory skills were also put to the test as we had to memorise the different elements and their different proton number and so on. Sadly for me, I did not memorise them well and couldn't do a few questions. Also, I studied last minute. This resulted me not to get enough time to memorise and even sleep. Thus, my Term 1 was a bumby ride. In the future, I hope to ask the teacher more questions to clarify my doubts, pay more attention in class and study early. These are good methods to help me achieve good grades and I hope they will work out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment