Chemistry - The Periodic Table (Reflections)

I feel that with the creation of the Periodic Table, scientists are able to carry out further studies of the world around us and how the different elements effect and benefit mankind as a whole. In our point of view, it helps us to remember the different elements better as they are organised. Again, this relates to our school lives. It is important for us to be organised so that we can do things easily. In high school, our abilities to manage time have been put to the test as we are often loaded when tons of homework and other co-curriculum activities. I know that if I can organise my time well, I'll be able to succeed in school by doing well in both my grades and my CCA. By now, I realised that the Periodic Table has taught me how to connect the dots in my life and go with the flow.

This was a video that helped me to memorise the Periodic Table better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X87ok9UXKVM

No comments:

Post a Comment