Biology - Sexual Reproduction (Reflections)

For me, it was hands down the toughest topic to learn. We had to memorise a truckload of things and learn how to apply it in our tests. Especially the menstrual cycle, it took me a long time to get my thinking process right by clarifying all my doubts with my friends and my school teacher. At first, I had many questions about the reproductive system and was unsure whether I would be able to grasp the topic well. After that, I certainly could say it was easy to pick the topic up but hard to master it.
Nonetheless, I managed to learn a lot from the topic itself. The best part that this topic can apply to us easily. From this topic, we can actually understand ourselves better and become more aware of the effects of premarital sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment